Welcome to the cyber home of
Kadesh Mar Geevarghese Sahada Church
We under the holy guidance of His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatious Zakka Iwas Patriarch of Antiocha and all East and His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas 1 Catholicose of India. Our church belongs to the Angamaly diocese under the diocesan Metropolita of Kothamangalam region Kuriakose Mor Eusabios.Read More
In the age of Christian life that was going smooth and vigorously with belief and devotion, some believers from Maramangalam who were the parish members of Kothamangalam Mar Thoma Cheriyapalli, and who were blessed by the foot touches of Yeldho Mar Basalious Bava and the age old Mathamariam Holy Church, and who felt it so difficult to travel so long to participate in the prayer and worship, wished to have a Church in their own locality. As a result, on Kollavarsham 1105 Thulam 29th (A.D.1929 November 14), then Malankara Metropolitan and Angamali Kochi Bhadharsanam ruler Paulose Mar Athanasious gave permission, and about 60 families together built the Holy Church on Makaram 15 1007 (AD 1932 January 28) in the land donated by Pallath family. Chettiyamkudy Thomas Kathanar devoted the first Holy Mass there.Read More
The Holy Shrine on behalf of St.George (Visudha Gevaghese Sahadha) built in 1932 in a beautiful natural village called Maramangalam, has become the refuge and blessing to all those people who seek his intercession irrespective of their religion and cast. Many people flow to this Holy Shrine and they get blessed.
St.George Charity Fund
We as a trust, under the control of Maramangalam ST. George church, were working in the service of humanity & cultural improvement of the society. The major focus of the trust has been to uplift the poor and medical aid to the needy.Donate